Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Do I have a Gem of a wine for you. In my job I get to handle some printing for some of the Wineries in SO.  Oregon. I had a label job that I had to deliver to Agate Ridge Vineyard for one of their custom crush clients. It was Friday and the day was over for me. I went into the tasting room and tried a few of their wines. Thank God I did. The 08 Cabernet Sauvignon was my favorite for the reds, but let me give you a little more information about this wonderful vineyard and Winery. Petite Sirah - Syrah - Cab. Franc and yes they have a great Pinot Noir. Here is where it got tricky for me. They make a Barrel fermented Viognier. I love my Viognier and it's traditional floral noise - solid mid pallet and finishes. This Barrel fermented Viognier "ROCKED MY WORLD". The fruit is just amazing on the noise. If you love the smell of banana's. You will love this wine. If you are looking for great wines to enjoy. This is a must go to tasting room. If you are headed to Crater Lake or Lost Creek and for that matter. If you are within 50 miles of Eagle Point Oregon. You must stop by and try their wines. If you leave there without buying a couple bottles of wine. I feel sorry for you. http://www.agateridgevineyard.com/ Go to this website or get there soon. Tell them WinePrint sent you.

1 comment:

  1. Paul, You are letting Eagle Point's secret out!
    We call Agate Ridge our Home Winery, because of those reasons. Excellent varieties of wines, terrific people making and selling the wines, and the views from the 100 year old farmhouse, are fabulous.
    We take our Sheltie, Hendrix to run with Pyper, the vineyard dog, while enjoying the Best of the Valley.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete