Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Its been a while since I had been to Roxyann Winery so when I was there on the 20th of this month. I wanted to purchase a bottle and enjoy it with a couple friends that work at Roxyann. Man was I happy to have the 2013 Petite Sirah. When you purchase a big red like this it is always important to pour a bit into your glass. Give it a try after a minute and if its already good. Its going to be great experience. With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming. This a must have bottle if your having prime rib. I won't go into a bunch of fancy tasting notes, but I'll say this. A great wine is like a great story. It has a great opening - middle and end. The 2013 Petite Sirah from Roxyann Winery is a great wine that should be enjoyed with that great book or this Holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment